POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-tree still available? : Re: POV-tree still available? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-tree still available?
From: Cerambycideh
Date: 7 Apr 2009 20:55:00
Message: <web.49dbf5a69c3befe7159c7cc10@news.povray.org>
> Thanks Carlo !
> Your fast response and perfect information are much appreciated. I have POV-tree
> 1.5 up and running on my machine.  It works great!
> Thanks to Gennady Obukhov for this great tool.
>    Cheers, Jeff H.

   Ah, I spoke too soon.  While I did get POV-tree to run, I am unable to export
a tree from it.  I can work with the options to generate a tree but when I use
File / Export, and give the new file a name.inc, I always get a "File Not
Found" error.
   Some details: I am running POV-tree 1.5 on a Windows Vista machine.  I have
the POV-tree files in the POV-Ray / Include directory, but had the same problem
with them on a folder on the desktop or in a POV-tree folder in the POV-Ray
directory.  I did ensure that all other versions of Tomtree and related files
that didn't come with the POV-tree were deleted.
   Anyone know why this error comes up?
   Thanks,  Jeff H.