POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-tree still available? : Re: POV-tree still available? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-tree still available?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 Jan 2012 03:03:54
Message: <4f191fea@news.povray.org>

http://code.google.com/p/vibos/source/browse/povtree.jar?r=57afdca19e90d1fe6331218cedec63f792d94bc4
> On the right site, at the bottom, there is a link 'view raw file'.
> Click this and you start downloading the povtree.jar file.
> How to use, can be found on other pages like:
> http://povray.tashcorp.net/tutorials/qd_povtree/
>
> Regards Henrik

A pity that - like so many others - Gena drifted away to somewhere else.
Real Life, no doubt. It would be nice if somebody could finish the
development of POVtree. There are a couple of bugs and, most
importantly, there would be the export to mesh2 to implement.

Thomas