POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short code competition #5 - bring it on! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Short code competition #5 - bring it on! (Message 7 to 16 of 26)
<<< Previous 6 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Paolo Gibellini
Subject: Re: Short code competition #5 - bring it on!
Date: 26 Nov 2007 06:21:55
Message: <474aac53@news.povray.org>
Well...
Just a question: in scc4 author names - except for the winners one - weren't
available. Will be the same in scc5?
;-)
Paolo

>"Paul Bourke" <pau### [at] uwaeduau> wrote:
> OK, it seems round 5 of the short competition is going to happen.
> The details may still be tweeked up to the end of November but here is an
> initial web page
>    http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/modelling_rendering/scc5/
> Please forward any comments, complaints, suggestions either through this
forum
> or directly by email to myself.
> In particular:
> 1. Is 512 bytes too much? How about 384 (256+512)/2
> 2. Is the end of January too long a competition period?
> -------------------------------------
> P a u l   B o u r k e
> http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/

Post a reply to this message

From: Paul Bourke
Date: 27 Nov 2007 04:55:00
Message: <web.474be8925e68ae5a65f2686d0@news.povray.org>
> Just a question: in scc4 author names - except for the winners one - weren't
> available. Will be the same in scc5?

That is really up to the individual. Some people would rather keep the
anonymity.

If you would like to "own" the image with your name then I'm more than happy to
include it. You can obviously have personal information in the comments file.

And retrospectively, if anyone would like their names added to their previous
round entries, just let me know by email.

P a u l   B o u r k e