POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short code competition #5 - bring it on! : Re: Short code competition #5 - bring it on! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short code competition #5 - bring it on!
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 27 Nov 2007 15:00:00
Message: <web.474c77145e68ae5ae2b2e7080@news.povray.org>
"Paul Bourke" <pau### [at] uwaeduau> wrote:
> OK, it seems round 5 of the short competition is going to happen.
> Please forward any comments, complaints, suggestions either through this forum
> or directly by email to myself.
First, thanks for hosting the short code competitions, they're among my
favorites.

Second, I realize that this is a fairly large request, but I believe that it
would  go a long way toward enhancing the event: Is it possible to make
provisions for entrants/judges to submit comments along with the numerical
scores?  IMHO, feedback from fellow artists is one of the major benefits of
participating in competitions.

Best Regards,
Mike C.