POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short code competition #5 - bring it on! : Re: Short code competition #5 - bring it on! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short code competition #5 - bring it on!
From: Paul Bourke
Date: 27 Nov 2007 04:55:00
Message: <web.474be8925e68ae5a65f2686d0@news.povray.org>
> Just a question: in scc4 author names - except for the winners one - weren't
> available. Will be the same in scc5?

That is really up to the individual. Some people would rather keep the
anonymity.

If you would like to "own" the image with your name then I'm more than happy to
include it. You can obviously have personal information in the comments file.

And retrospectively, if anyone would like their names added to their previous
round entries, just let me know by email.

P a u l   B o u r k e
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/