POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hothouse glass Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:33:48 EDT (-0400)
  Hothouse glass (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Hothouse glass
Date: 8 Mar 2007 10:37:42
Message: <45f02dc6$1@news.povray.org>
Imagine you are standing in a hothouse. The glass is painted white but lets
sunlight pass through in a diffused way. How can you simulate this in
POV-Ray? I have been experimenting in several directions but the results are
totally different from what I want. Anybody an idea how to solve this?
Alternatively, how do you simulate sunlight passing through a piece of white
cloth? With objects standing in the way casting shadows that you can see on
the other side?

Thanks a lot!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message