POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are the archives? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Where are the archives? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Laurent Duperval
Subject: Where are the archives?
Date: 29 Dec 2003 08:05:03
Message: <web.3ff025d6ef6a59af7dec0c820@news.povray.org>
Hi,

A long, long time ago (probably before 2000), I remember getting help in
order to rotate text around a globe-like thing (a bit like the Universal
logo at the beginning of their pictures). Anyway, I know I got my answer
because I managed to do something about it, but I'm looking at the
newsgroup and I can't find anything like that. So, are there archives for
all messages on POV-Ray's mailing lists, prior to the newsgroups being set
up?

Thanks,