POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media emission as true light source? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Media emission as true light source? (Message 11 to 20 of 26)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Neil Conway
Subject: Re: Media emission as true light source?
Date: 5 Feb 2003 05:00:05
Message: <web.3e40df8bc7b69b7a1c4fca030@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>Neil Conway <nei### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
>> (I haven't figured out Warp's example very thoroughly yet.)
>
>  Which example?

Ahh.

Thanks, now I have figured it out.  I had trouble understanding the lack of
a radiosity block...  (But you did helpfully include an emission media
effect.)

Are those sigs random?

(Blush)

:-))

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Date: 5 Feb 2003 06:20:40
Message: <3e40f388$1@news.povray.org>
"Neil Conway" <nei### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message

> >  Which example?
>
> Ahh.

Heh-heh. I don't think even Warp would be so cruel to supply a sample scene
looking like *that* (iirc Ken is the only one around here who thinks newlines
are for wimps).

Post a reply to this message