POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray web site Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:13:30 EDT (-0400)
  povray web site (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: rmorehouse
Subject: povray web site
Date: 2 Nov 2002 20:10:02
Message: <web.3dc4735573b097c92a1c8f120@news.povray.org>
the text on much of the povray.org website appears to be  a fixed size and
quite small.  this tends to be a problem for those of us who are blind as
bats :). could the web site design be changed so that the text can be
resized by the user as need be.  BTW: i can't change the screen resolution
to make the text larger.

the http://news.povray.org pages do not appear to be affected. please leave
them as is.

Thank you