POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray web site : Re: povray web site Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:11:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray web site
From: rmorehouse
Date: 2 Nov 2002 21:55:06
Message: <web.3dc48fc94b452a862a1c8f120@news.povray.org>
Slime wrote:
>> couldnt decide if this was best posted in P.general or P.O.T.   oops :)
>This is fine =)
>> tried mozilla. it crashes on my machine. :(
>
>That's strange. Are you sure it wasn't a beta version or something?
>
> - Slime

it may have been. I'm not sure. my Wife found it . when she tried it and it
crashed  she took it off the system.

my machine is pretty strange.  AMDK6-2 400mhz on an asus MB with 256mb ram.

need a faster one for pov'ing  maybe someday. :)

BTW I Like Slime-POV and i think you're website is pretty cool:)

Richard