POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OpenGL preview in POV-Ray Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  OpenGL preview in POV-Ray (Message 1 to 10 of 38)
From: Ray Gardener
Subject: OpenGL preview in POV-Ray
Date: 6 Jun 2003 04:01:34
Message: <3ee04a5e$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.daylongraphics.com/products/leveller/render/rwin_halfway.gif

As part of the scanline research, I've got
OpenGL wireframe previewing starting to
work in POV-Ray.

--
Ray Gardener
Daylon Graphics Ltd.

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Subject: Re: OpenGL preview in POV-Ray
Date: 6 Jun 2003 05:13:29
Message: <olm0ev825ssocv8b16rj59lpbcdn7c37p7@4ax.com>
On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 01:01:56 -0700, "Ray Gardener" <ray### [at] daylongraphicscom>
wrote:
> http://www.daylongraphics.com/products/leveller/render/rwin_halfway.gif
>
> As part of the scanline research, I've got
> OpenGL wireframe previewing starting to
> work in POV-Ray.

IIRC You can look at Moray for comparison.

ABX

Post a reply to this message