POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OpenGL preview in POV-Ray : Re: OpenGL preview in POV-Ray Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OpenGL preview in POV-Ray
From: ingo
Date: 6 Jun 2003 19:16:40
Message: <Xns9393D8B68C72seed7@povray.org>
in news:3ee0cf26@news.povray.org Warp wrote:

>   I really hope that you made it with system-independent OpenGL code

To be honest, I realy wonder why this question, in different forms, has
come up a few times now as a reaction to a first try / initial test. As
Ray has stated in several other postings, you all have read, he is fully
aware of the fact that POV-Ray is / should be / stay a platform
independent piece of software. And if, for some reason, it is not platform
independent, I'll hope someone will jump in and help him in making it so.

Ingo