POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature requests for POV 3.5 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Feature requests for POV 3.5 (Message 1 to 10 of 35)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: Feature requests for POV 3.5
Date: 9 Aug 2000 15:46:02
Message: <3991B301.80EBA665@faricy.net>
In POV 3.5 I would like to see the following implementations:
- True wavelength-dependent interference
- Diffraction
- Optical birefringence
- Polarization and polarizing filters, including ior-dependent polarized
reflection
- Non-uniform ior for object interiors
- Differentiation between absorption and interference filtration

<G>   >;)

--
David Fontaine     <dav### [at] faricynet>     ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

Post a reply to this message

> In POV 3.5 I would like to see the following implementations:
> - True wavelength-dependent interference
> - Diffraction
> - Optical birefringence
> - Polarization and polarizing filters, including ior-dependent polarized
> reflection
> - Non-uniform ior for object interiors
> - Differentiation between absorption and interference filtration

...and a partridge in a pear tree.

Time for you to learn how to write your own patches, David.