POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity: any parms affected by scale? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity: any parms affected by scale? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Radiosity: any parms affected by scale?
Date: 5 Jan 2005 21:53:43
Message: <41dca837$1@news.povray.org>
I believe I've RTFM on this one.   I have a scene whose objects have
dimensions in units of big whole numbers-- 3000 radius, etc.-- and trying
radiosity.

Should any of the radiosity parms be scaled up for big objects-- do any of
them implicitly have units of "povray dimensions" to them?

Post a reply to this message