POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.51? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.51? (Message 11 to 19 of 19)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Re: POV-Ray 3.5.1?
Date: 20 Aug 2003 04:51:40
Message: <3f43369c@news.povray.org>
ABX wrote:
> numbering system like described at http://www.advogato.org/article/40.html -

Hey, that's a pretty interestin' read...I didn't even know what the
version numbers with several decimal points represented.  Now I do.

Post a reply to this message

From: Hughes, B
Date: 20 Aug 2003 06:51:23
Message: <3f4352ab@news.povray.org>

>  There is no final list of changes until there is a final version.  Once
> there is, there will be an official list.

Point well taken. And the latest information I have dates back seven months
anyhow.

I am a little concerned that with the word spreading of a revision coming
soon that more and more people will want to hear what to expect rather than
rumor. Should a statement be made public at www.povray.org to quench their
thirst? Or would that be like opening the floodgates?

Seems it would be fine in the What's New section there, if deemed
appropriate.

Bob H.

Post a reply to this message