POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.51? : Re: POV-Ray 3.5.1? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.5.1?
From: St
Date: 27 Aug 2003 19:43:43
Message: <3f4d422f@news.povray.org>
"Martin Belair" <bad### [at] hotmailDOTcom> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote in
>
> > community, imo. I don't see any reason why average Windows user
should
> > know numbering system like described at
>

> I don't think that someone who play with "POV" is an "average
windows user".

    Sincerely, what do you mean by your statement? I see myself as an
average windows user, because that's all I know. BUT PoV for me is a
fantastic "get me outta here" program which means I can escape the
crap world I live in for a few hours (or more!) and create art that I
never knew existed in me until I discovered PoV.   ;)

    Personally, I think the PoV community held it all together, and
put PoV where it is now, and I look forward to further developments
which I think should be implemented in PoV 4.0. (Man, that one's gonna
rock, eh?)

  Afterthought: Heh... I'm not saying that I had any part in building
PoV up to what it is in this community (how could I?), but I'm sure
glad to be a part of it now!   :o)

   Later.

    ~Steve~