POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Athlon XP or P4? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Athlon XP or P4? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Alf Peake
Subject: Athlon XP or P4?
Date: 7 Jan 2002 10:52:32
Message: <3c39c440@news.povray.org>
Just found this, probably old-news for some, which uses ntreal.pov and
chess2.pov:

http://www.tech-report.com/reviews/2001q4/athlonxp-1900/index.x?pg=5

Working myself up for a rebuild and having always used Intel, I'm now
convincing myself that perhaps an Athlon is worth a try this time.

--
Alf

http://www.peake42.freeserve.co.uk/
http://www.qsl.net/gw3srg/