POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New version of HamaPatch out... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:40:42 EDT (-0400)
  New version of HamaPatch out... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Jamie Davison
Subject: New version of HamaPatch out...
Date: 2 Jun 2000 18:46:49
Message: <MPG.13a243ad14bba0bc9896d2@news.stmuc.com>
I just checked the site, and there is now a version on there dated the
1st of June.

So I grabbed it :)

I haven't had time to lay with it and see what's changed, but I thought
I'd let people know.

For those who've forgotten the URL, it's:

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6625/soft10.html

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 2 Jun 2000 23:41:07 +0100, Jamie Davison wrote...
> I just checked the site, and there is now a version on there dated the
> 1st of June.
>
> So I grabbed it :)
>
> I haven't had time to lay with it and see what's changed, but I thought
> I'd let people know.

Of course, I meant *play* with it.

Urg... Too tired to type straight...

Bye for now,