POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New version of HamaPatch out... : Re: New version of HamaPatch out... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version of HamaPatch out...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 Jun 2000 04:03:51
Message: <393b5ee7@news.povray.org>
"ddombrow" <ddo### [at] vtedu> wrote in message news:393b1fdb@news.povray.org...
| Hey now, give a guy a break now and then, huh? ;-)

Well, alright....

| Actually, I was spending time trying to figure out what was new in the
| program
|
| Anyway 2.05 is on the mirror now if a bit late. Notice the current version
| is always accessible at the site through the "guaranteed current version"
| link leading to the zip file on Hamakazu's site. (My slack-off insurance)

Not all that late, I was just emphasizing the quickness of those updates going
on.
I just hope no one tries that URL to your web page I had put into my message
reply, if it's clickable in the newsreader.  I just now found it added the
closing parentheses and makes for a broken link.  So don't use that as a
hyperlink anybody! :-)  I thought you had removed your web page to prevent my
getting to it anymore. j/k

Bob