POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New version of HamaPatch out... : Re: New version of HamaPatch out... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version of HamaPatch out...
From: ddombrow
Date: 4 Jun 2000 23:34:51
Message: <393b1fdb@news.povray.org>
Hey now, give a guy a break now and then, huh? ;-)

Actually, I was spending time trying to figure out what was new in the
program, besides the obvious (and to my tasted quite redundant) menu window
feature. Still I suppose it could be a usable feature to some, though I hope
control of whether it is on or off in the beginning is put in the ini file
or etc menu in the future.

Anyway 2.05 is on the mirror now if a bit late. Notice the current version
is always accessible at the site through the "guaranteed current version"
link leading to the zip file on Hamakazu's site. (My slack-off insurance)

--
Dan D.