POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The image that characterizes you Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  The image that characterizes you (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Nieminen Juha
Subject: The image that characterizes you
Date: 5 Jan 2000 09:07:01
Message: <38735005@news.povray.org>
What is the image that more characterizes you?
  I don't mean what's your best image or what's your irtc winner image or
anything like that (although those are ok, of course, if you feel like it).
  I mean what's the image that more characterizes you, that perhaps reflects
in some way your personality or something, that when people see it they can
easyly remember that "ah, this is the image made by ...". It may be some
mascot of yours, or some other thing. I may even be a series of images of
with the same topic.
  If I have to choose about my images, I would choose this one:
http://iki.fi/warp/pics/Spacedog_6.jpg