POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The image that characterizes you : Re: The image that characterizes you Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The image that characterizes you
From: Jeff Lee
Date: 5 Jan 2000 16:57:24
Message: <3873be44@news.povray.org>
Nieminen Juha <war### [at] punarastascstutfi> wrote:

>   What is the image that more characterizes you?
>   I don't mean what's your best image or what's your irtc winner image or
> anything like that (although those are ok, of course, if you feel like it).

Actually, the one I consider to be the most characteristic of myself was
created for the IRTC:

          http://www.gate.net/~shipbrk/raytrace/scholler.html

It expresses a few of my non-computer hobbies (calligraphy, art, books,
historical research, even costuming) through the medium of my favourite
computer-related hobby.  :-)

--
Jeff Lee         shi### [at] gatenet         http://www.gate.net/~shipbrk/