POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The image that characterizes you : Re: The image that characterizes you Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The image that characterizes you
From: Alan Kong
Date: 5 Jan 2000 12:52:08
Message: <51177sg81v923g8imcssfel60gm9e3fo6s@4ax.com>
On Wed, 5 Jan 2000 11:13:49 -0500, in message
<38736d64@news.povray.org>, "Krystian G Bates" <kgb### [at] i2knet> wrote:

>Here's my favorite pic www.geocites.com/kgbates/images/Castle.jpg
<snip...>

  Hi, Krystian. Your message text shows as a long, continuous line in my
newsreader. I don't know if others see the same thing, or not.

  Also, could you post in plain text, only? Some newsreaders, mine
included, do not decode HTML and I have to launch another application to
read it. Thanks much.