POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The image that characterizes you : Re: The image that characterizes you Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The image that characterizes you
From: TonyB
Date: 5 Jan 2000 23:14:23
Message: <3874169f@news.povray.org>
You know, I don't think I've gotten down to making an image like that. :( I
normally keep me to myself. The only thing I can say is that in most of my
images you'll perceive one constant: perfectionism (denoted by the
exagerated use of +AM2 +A0.1 +J0.0 +R4 or higher in situations that don't
need it). Though, if I really think hard, I could say that YAHI captures me,
heck, I'm *in* it! My overly-"Dragon Ball Z"ed imagination went loose in
adding the "power" around the monk and making him a being of pure energy.