POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ortho-Cam ?? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Ortho-Cam ?? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: ingo
Subject: Ortho-Cam ??
Date: 17 Nov 1999 05:51:35
Message: <8E8171A9Dseed7@212.120.113.81>
In the scene below, try all four locations. In the first all is
ok, the second gives a black image. The third is ok again and
the fourth is missing the sphere.
Why does this happen?

light_source{<500,500,-500> rgb 1}
camera{
   location  < 0.0, 0.0, -0.47>
   //location  < 0.0, 0.0, -0.46>
   //location  < 0.0, 0.1, -0.46>
   //location  < 0.0, 0.1, -0.45>
   look_at 0
   angle 90
   orthographic
}
sphere{0.2*y,0.2 pigment{rgb 1}}
cylinder{0,-0.5*y,0.2 pigment{rgb<1,0,0>}}

Ingo