POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ortho-Cam ?? : Re: Ortho-Cam ?? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:32:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ortho-Cam ??
From: omniVERSE
Date: 17 Nov 1999 09:33:13
Message: <3832bca9@news.povray.org>
Back again.
The viewpoints do all show a white sphere on top of a red cylinder here. No
problems.  Besides this, I wondered about the placement of keywords within
your camera statement.  'angle' being removed makes a difference, as does
also the order of 'orthographic' and I always put it before the 'location'
and 'look_at' (very first thing in camera), and seems to be correct there.
With yours it is much different and apparently not based any longer on up
and right keywords either, maybe even not functional at all placed at the
end like that, not sure.

Bob