POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray on Linux Server Time
28 Apr 2024 05:44:16 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray on Linux (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Josh English
Subject: POV-Ray on Linux
Date: 7 Jan 2024 19:32:20
Message: <659b4294$1@news.povray.org>
I have a Linux Mint machine (and old Samsung Windows machine that got a
new hard drive) and I have some questions about Linux users workflow.

It seems like I can only run the program through the terminal, and I'm
kind of used to the Windows POV-Ray gui.

Is there a gui that I just can't find? Or is there just a terminal
workflow that people use?

Josh

Post a reply to this message