POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray on Linux : Re: POV-Ray on Linux Server Time
12 May 2024 18:55:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray on Linux
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 19 Jan 2024 08:20:10
Message: <65aa770a$1@news.povray.org>
On 08.01.2024 3:32, Josh English wrote:

> Is there a gui that I just can't find?

Correction to my previous post: it seems like Visual Studio Code DOES
support code folding for POV-Ray (with extension). However, it looks
like it doesn't really understand the code nesting, and simply counts
spaces at the beginning of every line. That is, folding result depends
not on actual scene structure, but simply on text formatting. Finally I
have the reason to care of POV scene text formatting.

(that makes me think of updating my POV-output programs I keep posting
here to no avail, lol)

Ilyich