POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray on Linux : Re: POV-Ray on Linux Server Time
12 May 2024 16:35:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray on Linux
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 8 Jan 2024 01:51:20
Message: <659b9b68$1@news.povray.org>
On 08.01.2024 8:55, jr wrote:

> do a search for 'qtpovray'.  D Balaska's GUI version for Linux.
>
> re editing.  Vim has syntax highlighting for POV-Ray, fwiw, it also supports

Since I'm still trying to learn Python, I'm using VCS as an editor
anyway (it have Python extension as well). As can be noticed, I already
used Python for some POV-Ray export programs (and more are expected), so
having VSC with extensions for both Python and POV-Ray gives me the
ability to see both my Python code, its POV output, and final rendering
side by side, that somewhat simplifies debugging.

But surely people with different needs and habits have the right to have
different habits ;-)

---
Ilyich the Toad
https://github.com/Dnyarri/