POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: 3D-Printing of POV-Ray Scenes via OpenSCAD? Server Time
29 Apr 2024 17:49:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D-Printing of POV-Ray Scenes via OpenSCAD? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Re: 3D-Printing of POV-Ray Scenes via OpenSCAD?
Date: 25 Jan 2016 12:48:04
Message: <56a65fd4$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I just checked out your transfer code and saved it as a file. Thanks.

Questions:

How to use these macros? Do I have to convert each shape piece by piece?

Do you have a version of code, where the name and path of that file that
is to be converted could be typed into a variable, and then your code
would open that POV-Ray scene and convert it?

Post a reply to this message