POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tips for Realism Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Tips for Realism (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: The Pseudonym
Subject: Tips for Realism
Date: 14 Jan 2012 18:15:01
Message: <web.4f120b4ec797d80078d1c58b0@news.povray.org>
hi guys any tips on how to make this model look realistic? ive been tinkering
with old Moray for materials and i always come up with render thats either too
dark or too bright, and now this looks too cartoonish.

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa340/triodetube/2-1.jpg

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa340/triodetube/1-1.jpg

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa340/triodetube/mx-8body.jpg

thank you for your help.