POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something? (Message 23 to 32 of 52)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something?
Date: 20 May 2011 07:39:38
Message: <4dd652fa$1@news.povray.org>
On 20.05.11 12:14, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> ah ... finally something of substance! (instead of all this childish
> posturing) I added a "Note" just after the syntax diagram:
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Reference_Section_4.2#Isosurface_Object

Jim, please remove the note as it is superfluous and does not document
anything special in isosurfaces that does not exist in other objects as
well. The better place to improve is the grammar explanation section (the
equivalent of http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/214/ ). It is
not all that obvious for non-programmers and very brief.

> oh and btw the clue that clipped_by is indeed an object modifier is in the
> first sentence:
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Reference_Section_4.5#Clipped_By

I would say this is more than a hint - after all, it is a subsection of the
"object modifiers" section :-)

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message