POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something? : Re: Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:33:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 May 2011 07:40:38
Message: <4dd65336$1@news.povray.org>
"Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> schreef in bericht
> Actually, this rule applies to many object modifiers in other objects as
> well. It is not a unique behavior in isosurfaces. And it is documented.

You are certainly right, but as it does not *always* apply, an extra note is
not superfluous here and there. Never take for granted that everything is
obvious for the layman ;-)

As I implied before, it is often a matter of semantics, and we try to tend
towards perfection, which is impossible... but we try, we try!

Thomas