POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something? : Re: Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:29:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is this a bug in 3.7RC3 ? Or am I missing something?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 May 2011 07:50:18
Message: <4dd6557a$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] povrayorg> schreef in bericht
> ah ... finally something of substance! (instead of all this childish
> posturing)

<grin>

> I added a "Note" just after the syntax diagram:
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Reference_Section_4.2#Isosurface_Object
>
> oh and btw the clue that clipped_by is indeed an object modifier is in the
> first sentence:
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Reference_Section_4.5#Clipped_By

Yes, no doubt about that. It is mainly the fact that you have to be careful
where to place those object modifiers which can be a problem (or not) as it
doesn't always generate a parse error, and sometimes it might just generate
unexpected results I guess.

Poll (not serious): Who knows all the docs content (and their cross-links)
by heart?

Thomas