POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any scenes of the solar system handy? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Any scenes of the solar system handy? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: SharkD
Subject: Any scenes of the solar system handy?
Date: 19 Jun 2010 14:06:50
Message: <4c1d073a$1@news.povray.org>
I want to place my spinner colony in a geo-stationary orbit around
Jupiter. Anyone have any good looking solar system scenes that I might use?

--
http://isometricland.com

Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Subject: Re: Any scenes of the solar system handy?
Date: 19 Jun 2010 14:18:35
Message: <4c1d09fb$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/19/2010 2:06 PM, SharkD wrote:
> I want to place my spinner colony in a geo-stationary orbit around
> Jupiter. Anyone have any good looking solar system scenes that I might use?

Preferably one that is somewhat accurate /and/ easy to configure so that
I can position everything such that the sun is also visible.

--
http://isometricland.com

Post a reply to this message