POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any scenes of the solar system handy? : Re: Any scenes of the solar system handy? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Any scenes of the solar system handy?
From: SharkD
Date: 22 Jun 2010 19:16:17
Message: <4c214441$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/20/2010 12:19 AM, Reactor wrote:
>   Do you mean a Jovian stationary orbit?

Yes. And I'd like the sun and planet positions/sizes/orientations to be
proportionately correct with respect to each other. (They don't need to
be at the same scale as the station though. I'm willing to fudge that
bit to keep POV-Ray from choking on the huge scale differences.)

--
http://isometricland.com