POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sun, atmosphere, haze etc. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Sun, atmosphere, haze etc. (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: SharkD
Subject: Sun, atmosphere, haze etc.
Date: 25 Aug 2009 03:24:42
Message: <4a9391ba$1@news.povray.org>
I was wondering if anyone could direct me toward a scene with a
realistic daytime sky, clouds, haze and sun that I could reuse in my own
scene (I have already determined units of measurement for my scene).

Thanks!

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

> I was wondering if anyone could direct me toward a scene with a
> realistic daytime sky, clouds, haze and sun that I could reuse in my own
> scene (I have already determined units of measurement for my scene).
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Mike

Such things are very hard to port between scenes due to scale.  At
least, assuming you're using media for the abovementioned effects.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message