POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : With the IRTC coming back Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:28:23 EDT (-0400)
  With the IRTC coming back (Message 11 to 20 of 26)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Dan Byers
Subject: Re: With the IRTC coming back
Date: 17 Mar 2008 10:55:00
Message: <web.47de93962a7b316aa8d0b25a0@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> We could make Rusty the topic for the first round.  I'll make the .INC
> files that I use for him available, and everyone can go nuts with it.

Great.  The first IRTC topic I've been remotely interested in I don't know _how_
long, and my production schedule is hopelessly backlogged.  Grrrr...

**shakes angry fist at self**

--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Date: 17 Mar 2008 15:04:28
Message: <47dececc$1@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:
> We could make Rusty the topic for the first round.  I'll make the .INC
> files that I use for him available, and everyone can go nuts with it.

I recently mailed out the rusty.inc file, and found that it relies on
several of my other macro files, so to get things in a sane
configuration will take some advance warning.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

> We could make Rusty the topic for the first round.  I'll make the .INC
> files that I use for him available, and everyone can go nuts with it.
>
> What say ye?

The official answer will come from the IRTC admins, of course.  If they
tell me it's a Rusty round, the .INC files will be forthcoming;
otherwise, I assume otherwise.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> John VanSickle wrote:
> > We could make Rusty the topic for the first round.  I'll make the .INC
> > files that I use for him available, and everyone can go nuts with it.
> >
> > What say ye?
>
> The official answer will come from the IRTC admins, of course.  If they
> tell me it's a Rusty round, the .INC files will be forthcoming;
> otherwise, I assume otherwise.
>
> Regards,
> John

I think right now, David et. al. are busy coding the entire system.  But IMO, I
see no problem with a Rusty Round, and I'm sure they won't either.

  --Nimish

Post a reply to this message

> John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> John VanSickle wrote:
>>> We could make Rusty the topic for the first round.  I'll make the .INC
>>> files that I use for him available, and everyone can go nuts with it.
>>>
>>> What say ye?
>> The official answer will come from the IRTC admins, of course.  If they
>> tell me it's a Rusty round, the .INC files will be forthcoming;
>> otherwise, I assume otherwise.
>>
>> Regards,
>> John
>
> I think right now, David et. al. are busy coding the entire system.  But IMO, I
> see no problem with a Rusty Round, and I'm sure they won't either.
>
>   --Nimish

The system development is well underway.  I have the structure in place
for much of the system.  There's still considerable work to do so I will
ask for your continued patience as the development continues.  We also
have a graphic artist volunteering his time to do the design of the site.

Personally, I don't mind what the topic of the first round will be and
I'll leave that decision to others.  We'll determine who those others
are as we get closer to release.

David Buck

Post a reply to this message

David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> The system development is well underway.  I have the structure in place
> for much of the system.  There's still considerable work to do so I will
> ask for your continued patience as the development continues.  We also
> have a graphic artist volunteering his time to do the design of the site.
>
> Personally, I don't mind what the topic of the first round will be and
> I'll leave that decision to others.  We'll determine who those others
> are as we get closer to release.
>
> David Buck

I hate to be that guy who asks, but is there any planned release date.  I keep
thinking abouth 2 months or so, but just wondering?.

  --Nimish

Post a reply to this message