POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : With the IRTC coming back : Re: With the IRTC coming back Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: With the IRTC coming back
From: Nimish Ajmani
Date: 19 Mar 2008 09:55:01
Message: <web.47e128322a7b316a8c12d7010@news.povray.org>
David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> As you can imagine, release dates are hard.  Your estimate sounds about
> as good as mine but everyone involved is volunteering their time and
> working in their spare time.  I don't want to be held down to a specific
> date but as the development progresses, we'll likely put up several
> samples or iterations of the site.  You'll likely find that the site
> gets to a "usable" state quite a while before it gets to a "finished"
> state.  As such, you likely won't see any release date but rather a
> series of improvements.  We could start running competitions even while
> those improvements are being made.
>
> David Buck

That makes sense(I've done web design myself). If you need another volunteer,
I'd be more than happy to help.  I'm good at basic web structures, and have
worked on nearly 4 seperate web pages.  If you need anyone like that, or
anything of a similar sort, I'd be happy to volunteer my spare time up.  After
all, it is the IRTC. :)

  --Nimish