POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : With the IRTC coming back : Re: With the IRTC coming back Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: With the IRTC coming back
From: David Buck
Date: 18 Mar 2008 18:36:55
Message: <47e05217$1@news.povray.org>
Nimish Ajmani wrote:
> John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> John VanSickle wrote:
>>> We could make Rusty the topic for the first round.  I'll make the .INC
>>> files that I use for him available, and everyone can go nuts with it.
>>>
>>> What say ye?
>> The official answer will come from the IRTC admins, of course.  If they
>> tell me it's a Rusty round, the .INC files will be forthcoming;
>> otherwise, I assume otherwise.
>>
>> Regards,
>> John
>
> I think right now, David et. al. are busy coding the entire system.  But IMO, I
> see no problem with a Rusty Round, and I'm sure they won't either.
>
>   --Nimish

The system development is well underway.  I have the structure in place
for much of the system.  There's still considerable work to do so I will
ask for your continued patience as the development continues.  We also
have a graphic artist volunteering his time to do the design of the site.

Personally, I don't mind what the topic of the first round will be and
I'll leave that decision to others.  We'll determine who those others
are as we get closer to release.

David Buck