POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. (Message 51 to 60 of 70)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted.
Date: 12 Feb 2008 14:29:24
Message: <5ss3r35a4lp8g67k8s274b8cjthh7tq2b7@4ax.com>
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:53:50 -0800, mer### [at] stonehengecom (Randal L. Schwartz)
wrote:

>Stephen> I enjoyed the broadcast but what a pair of bankers the hosts are.
>
>Stephen> What is a senior dude FFS?
>
>Tell me what a "banker" is, and I'll tell you what a "senior dude" is.

Drat! I'm sorry I did not mean to be rude to you. I did not realise that you
were one of the hosts. Put it down to my age and being a Brit. I still stand by
my opinion about the way people speak but I apologise to you for being
personally rude.

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message