POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. : Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:29:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted.
From: Stephen
Date: 12 Feb 2008 16:55:29
Message: <fc44r39al238t766a01p71c4onf4m6publ@4ax.com>
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:33:47 -0800, mer### [at] stonehengecom (Randal L. Schwartz)
wrote:

>Stephen> Or I'm just amazed that they used the term, even
>
>I'm still a kid at heart.

Aren't we all kids at heart deep down :) Yea verily and as nemesis pointed out
Americans doth speake thus. ;-)

>And I was stumbling to insert words before the
>moment passed.

Forgiven

>I think it's because I had just seen "The Big Lebowski" on cable, where "dude"
>is said about 100 times, including the catchphrase "the dude, abides".
>
>I'm surprised you keep saying "they" when you're talking to me. :)

That is because I knew not that it was you. And yes I am a native English
speaker who sympathises with the French trying to eradicate Franglaise :)
I'm also a Radio 4 listener (BBC) and that should explain a lot :)
Again I'm sorry if I offended you I thought that it diminished David and Chris
and I'm a bit protective. I was also offended when Mr Bush was heard to greet Mr
Blair (not Prime Minister Blair, which is not what he is called) by Ho! Blair.

Regards
	Stephen