POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:27:06 EDT (-0400)
  FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. (Message 11 to 20 of 70)
From: David Buck
Subject: Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted.
Date: 8 Feb 2008 14:25:42
Message: <47acacb6$1@news.povray.org>
I'm afraid I got the name wrong :-(.  I'm so embarrassed.

David Buck

nemesis wrote:
> I know about it.  David didn't know who the astronaut guy was. :)
>
> Arne Kleinophorst <kle### [at] spamdebitelnet> wrote:
>> http://www.oyonale.com/iss.php?lang=en&page=1
>>
>> the whole story behind it.
>>
>> nemesis schrieb:

>>> an image rendered by some astronaut guy in space, huh? ;)
>>>
>>> cool interview...

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 8 Feb 2008 14:27:34
Message: <47acad26$1@news.povray.org>
David Buck wrote:
> The FLOSS Weekly episode on POV-Ray has now been posted.
>
>     http://twit.tv/floss24

That's pretty neat.

One of my images is being talked about even (Eroded Crags) - it is
pretty interesting that a lot of people find procedural textures quite
understandable but procedural geometry tends to be quite a bit more
difficult to grasp.

Since Chris did not mention it - Norbert Kern's Boreal scene which is
being talked about consists pretty much of Xfrog plants.

And Chris: you sound pretty Australian indeed. ;-)

Christoph

--
Views of the Earth: http://earth.imagico.de/
Images, include files, tutorials: http://www.imagico.de/