POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. : Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted.
From: William Tracy
Date: 8 Feb 2008 17:25:16
Message: <47acd6cc$1@news.povray.org>
David Buck wrote:
> Ummm... thanks I guess :-)

Sorry, I listen to an hour-long technical discussion, and all I can
comment on is the sound of your voice. :-P

Just the other week, I watched this (also hour-long) video of Linus
Torvalds talking about Git revision control:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpnKHJAok8

If anyone is bored enough to watch it, you'll see why "more polite than
Linus" isn't saying much.

Trying to get back on topic, I had forgotten the story about Povray
originally being for the Amiga. Does it still run on the Amiga? :-)

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

Live by the code, die by the code.