POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV 'Outline' capability Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:40:07 EDT (-0400)
  POV 'Outline' capability (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: peter
Subject: POV 'Outline' capability
Date: 13 Jun 2006 09:29:37
Message: <448ebdc1@news.povray.org>
As a newbie, this may seem like a strange question: Is there anyway to draw
an outline (say 1+ pixel) around objects while (possibly even after) drawing
them?  I know this seems contrary to what raytracing does (realistic
renderings), but I want to do the outline for effect.

Post a reply to this message

> As a newbie, this may seem like a strange question: Is there anyway to draw
> an outline (say 1+ pixel) around objects while (possibly even after) drawing
> them?

  No.

--
                                                          - Warp