POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any tool to transform objects to meshes Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Any tool to transform objects to meshes (Message 11 to 20 of 24)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Re: Any tool to transform objects to meshes
Date: 20 May 2006 22:14:29
Message: <446fcd05$1@news.povray.org>
A "Make_Mesh" macro? Hmmm, that sounds quite interesting! I am going to
research on that macro! Thanks, Greg!

Sven

> Sven Littkowski wrote:
>> Is there any tool or way to create meshes out of objects (such as unions,
>> basic shapes, differences or intersections)?

"Greg M. Johnson" <pte### [at] thereallycommononethatstartswithaYcom> schrieb
im Newsbeitrag news:446fb63d@news.povray.org...
> I'd have to find out where and if I've published my own code for this.
> But
> it involved the trace function and the makemesh macros.

Post a reply to this message

From: "Jérôme M. Berger"
Date: 21 May 2006 03:14:34
Message: <4470135a$1@news.povray.org>

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas Baier
Date: 21 May 2006 03:25:05
Message: <6b50721g0s2uhchqjhjc2t8inkt8eddohp@4ax.com>
On 20 May 2006 16:34:09 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

Moray 3.5 can!!!! convert POV-Ray primitives with help of 3DWin plugin
for Moray.

Moray triangulates (evaluates) internally primitives.

-tb

>Tim Cook <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote:
>> Shh, don't tell Moray 3.5 that...
>
>  It can convert POV-Ray SDL to meshes?

Post a reply to this message