POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Teaching povray to kids Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:11:23 EDT (-0400)
  Teaching povray to kids (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Teaching povray to kids
Date: 18 Dec 2005 22:26:43
Message: <43a62873@news.povray.org>
I'm considering teaching povray to a group of kids-- perhaps a youth group
at my church.  I'm wondering what age you'd think say the top 80% of the
kids would have the capacity to appreciate it.  (Or say an application like
blender using freeware models).

Post a reply to this message

> I'm considering teaching povray to a group of kids-- perhaps a youth group
> at my church.  I'm wondering what age you'd think say the top 80% of the
> kids would have the capacity to appreciate it.  (Or say an application like
> blender using freeware models).

Dunno about age, but certainly after school has started to teach
geometry, including the cordinate system.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message