POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : some groups not in web-view Server Time
19 May 2024 22:12:19 EDT (-0400)
  some groups not in web-view (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Subject: some groups not in web-view
Date: 23 Sep 2004 16:13:16
Message: <41532e5c$1@news.povray.org>
I've noticed that some of the newsgroups aren't available in the web-view,
especially the povray.tools.* groups.  povray.off-topic I can understand not
being available from the web-view (even though it appears that it is, but
then it doesn't work).

I'm just wondering if this was an oversight, or if there is another reason
behind it.  I've seen a couple questions that have been posted in other
places as a result.  I guess my own selfish interest is seeing the
povray.tools.* groups become more lively, and I'm wondering if that would
help.

Thanks.

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com

Post a reply to this message

> I've noticed that some of the newsgroups aren't available in the web-view,
> especially the povray.tools.* groups.

They are available.

>  povray.off-topic I can understand not
> being available from the web-view (even though it appears that it is, but
> then it doesn't work).

??? The off-topic group is not available in the web view at all.  And it has
not been available for a long time either.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde