POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : some groups not in web-view : some groups not in web-view Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:15:10 EDT (-0400)
  some groups not in web-view
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 23 Sep 2004 16:13:16
Message: <41532e5c$1@news.povray.org>
I've noticed that some of the newsgroups aren't available in the web-view,
especially the povray.tools.* groups.  povray.off-topic I can understand not
being available from the web-view (even though it appears that it is, but
then it doesn't work).

I'm just wondering if this was an oversight, or if there is another reason
behind it.  I've seen a couple questions that have been posted in other
places as a result.  I guess my own selfish interest is seeing the
povray.tools.* groups become more lively, and I'm wondering if that would
help.

Thanks.

--
Jeremy