POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : some groups not in web-view : Re: some groups not in web-view Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:12:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: some groups not in web-view
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 23 Sep 2004 21:32:12
Message: <4153791c$1@news.povray.org>
"Renderdog" <slo### [at] hiwaaynet> wrote in message
> Previously the web interface did not allow posting new messages
> or replys in the tools groups. I see new messages are now enabled,
> but I'm still unable to post a reply (using the web interface).

I saw your Poser 5 message in the macintosh group last month, and when I
recently checked here: http://www.povray.org/resources/newsgroups, I saw
that these groups were still not listed.  I didn't realize that there was a
difference between that site and http://news.povray.org/groups.

I guess that also partly explain's Thorsten's "???" when I mentioned that I
could see the off-topic group, but that clicking on the "web-view" didn't
work.

I feel somewhat responsible for the creation of the .poser group, so I also
feel somewhat responsible for keeping it alive.  I thought that it would be
livlier than it is.  Are you using Poser 5 now?  I haven't used it as much
as I expected that I would, but I'm still glad that I bought it.
Additionally, there's more of a learning curve than I expected.  ;-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com